Name of Post:
Bihar BSPHCL Assistant Online Form 2018
Post Date :
12 May 2018 | 13:54 PM
Brief Information :
Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. invites On-line Application for itself and its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL) from eligible candidates for appointment on the post of ASSISTANT for its Head Offices as per the details given below. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Official Notification Before Apply Online.
BSPHCL – Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited
Assistant Recruitment 2018
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.- 03/2018
Age Limit as on 01/01/2018
Total 90 Post
Interested Candidates Can Read the Official Notification Before Apply Online
ONLINE PROCEDURE LINKS
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Candidates an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks Etc. being published in this Sarkari Results Today Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
MODE OF SELECTION
1. The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT (Computer Based test). A combined merit list will be prepared and short listed candidates will be called for documents/ certificate verification as per advertised post and norms decided for different category.
2. If nos. of applicant will be very large (i.e. more than 15000) preliminary test may be conducted to short list candidates for main examination. The main examination will be conducted for recruitment.
3. If preliminary test is conducted, the candidate in the ratio of 1:20 of the advertised vacancy will be shortlisted for the main examination. The merit list of the candidate for selection to the post of Assistant will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in CBT main exams.
4. Both PT and Mains Examination will be of objective type (Multiple choice) computer based test.
5. Short-listing of candidates will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT). A Mock/Demo Computer Based Test with few questions only will be available on company website – www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in for candidates for practice and for getting familiar before the test.
6. If the exam is conducted in a SINGLE BATCH the Minimum Qualifying Marks in the CBT will be 40% for UR, 36.5% for BC, 34% for EBC & 32% for SC/ST/ Female candidates. If CBT is conducted in MULTIPLE BATCHES the answer sheet will be evaluated using Equi-Percentile Equating Methodology, in this regard the above qualifying marks will not be essential
7. BSPHCL reserves the right to conduct the exam in two phases i.e. Prelims and Mains, if the number of applicants are very large.
8. Syllabus for the post of Assistant is attached for CBT.