Name of Post:
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 01/2019 Admit Card
Post Update Date :
19 May 2018 | 19:33
Brief Information :
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates for various branches as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer) andInvites Candidates To Join Indian Coast Guard As An Assistant Commandant In General Duty (Male Only), General Duty (Pilot) (Male Only) And Commercial Pilot License (SSA) Branch (Both Male And Female) For 01/2019 BatchThrough ‘ONLINE’ Application. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Join Indian Coast Guard
Assistant Commandant AC Men and Women Group A Recruitment 2018
· General / OBC : 0/-
· SC / ST : 0/-
· No Application Fee for the All Category Candidates Only Filled the Online Application Form
01/07/1994 to 30/06/1998
General Duty Pilot
01/07/1994 to 30/06/2000
10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed with 60% Marks and Valid Commercial Pilot License
Male / Female
01/07/1994 to 30/06/2000
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Form
ONLINE PROCEDURE LINKS
Re Print Form
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Candidates an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks Etc. being published in this Sarkari Results Today Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
(a) Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 19 May to 01 Jun 2018 upto 1700 hrs for the above branches The important instructions for filling up of online applications are as follows:-
1. The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate. Any mismatch in names & date of birth in the application form is liable for rejection.
2. Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
3. Candidates to choose any one venue for PSB out of the options displayed.
4. Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID/ CG Recruitment website. Short Service Appointment. Short Service Appointment as Assistant Commandant is for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable upto 14 years. (c) Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General Of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – 12th pass (Physics and math) with 60% marks in aggregate Male and Female 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
5. In case of SC/ST/OBC category applicants, either current or permanent address of online application/ E-Admit card should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC).
6. In case of OBC non-creamy layer (NCL), the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced.
(b) To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed as given below:-
1. Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 01/2019 Batch.
2. Select any one post to be applied from any one of the followings: –
(aa) Asst. Commandant General Duty
(ab) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilot)
(ac) Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA)
3. Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
4. Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
5. Candidate have to upload the photograph and signature in jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.
6. On completion of filling application, recheck your data entry details carefully once again prior clicking on the Submit button. No further changes can be made on successful submission of application.
7. On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of e-admit card. Applicants to take print out of the e-admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 08 Jun to 24 Jun 2018 only. For candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip’, giving the cause of rejection with the ‘Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks.
8. Candidates are required to print two copies of the e-Admit card with recent identical photograph with blue background (not older than 03 months) and to be carried at the recruitment centre. Out of the above two copies, one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents i.e. class 10th certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, 12th class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC ‘C’ certificate / games certificate duly attested shall be carried by the candidate and submitted at the examination Centre. Second copy without any enclosure is to be kept with the candidate as an identity proof during the selection procedure.
Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB and FSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Note. Candidate can apply for one branch only. Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all applications of such candidates.
* Date of opening online application will be :_19 May 2018 from 0001 Hrs.
* Date of closing online application will be:_01 Jun 2018 upto 1700 Hrs.
* Admit card through URL www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in will be available for print from 08 Jun to 24 Jun 2018
Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination
Candidates to reach the allotted centre at least 30 minutes prior to starting of Exam. The date and time of the examination will be intimated through Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Preliminary Selection will be conducted tentatively from 18 Jun 2018 onwards at following centres or any other centre promulgated by Coast Guard:-
(a) Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030
(b) Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013
(c) Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700 161
(d) Coast Guard Selection Board, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies Ltd. District-GautamBudha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 301
Note- The Changes in address of recruitment centre if any will be promulgated through the Coast Guard Recruitment website.
(a) Short Listing of Applications. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received.
(b) Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage. Candidates are required to appear at the Venue with the following documents:-
i. Two copies of computer generated pre-filled online e-admit card form with recent colour passport size photo affixed (Not older than 03 months).
ii. Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 10thclass.
iii. Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 12th examination.
iv. Original Degree Certificate with all semesters/years mark sheets of BE/B.Tech/Graduation with CPA/CGPA conversion for percentage of marks from university.
v. Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Adhaar Card, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
vi. Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original for OBC candidates (Non creamy layer only) as per Govt. of India format (format available in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in).
vii. Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt. of India/ State Govt. for SC & ST candidates.
viii. Current and valid Commercial Pilot License (issued & validated by DGCA) in original and flying log book for Asst Commandant CPL entry (SSA) only.
ix. Character certificate. (Should not be older than six months on the date called for PSB).
Note: (aa) Candidates who have completed their Degree in 2017/2018 should be in possession of Original / Provisional Degree issued by the College/University. Candidates completed their Degree before 2017 must be in possession of Original Degree issued by the University, if not, the candidate must be in a possession of “Non issuance of Degree Certificate” issued / signed from the concerned University only (format available in www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in). No candidates will be permitted to appear in PSB without above documents in Original.
(ab) The CGPA should be corroborated with 60% of the total marks as issued from the University.
(ac) No amendment/correction will be allowed pertaining to any data post submission of online application forms later on either during PSB or FSB.
(ad) All eligible candidates will undergo Biometric profiling.
(ae) Appearing candidates or candidates not cleared final semester exam or awaiting for result are not eligible to apply 01/2019 batch.
(c) The candidates who qualify Preliminary Selection will be called for Final Selection. The date and venue for Final Selection Board (FSB) will be uploaded on Indian Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB
(d) Medical. All candidates recommended by Final Selection Board will undergo Medical examination at nearest Military Hospital. Candidates for GD (Pilot) & CPL will undergo medical at AFCME, Delhi.
(e) CPSS. GD (Pilot) candidates on qualifying FSB will be required to appear for CPSS at Dehradun /Mysore AFSBs. Those already qualified CPSS are to provide details of batch, Chest number, date and place while filling up PIQ forms during FSB.
(f) Validity of Selection. The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final merit list will have no rights for automatic selection for the next batch. Such candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
(g) Reasons for Rejection. The Candidature of a candidate can be rejected at any time during the process of selection if ;
(i) Having detected not meeting any of the above laid down criteria/ conditions of educational qualifications, age, submission of wrong information in the application or fraudulent certificates etc.
(ii) Act of undisciplined activities including copying, cheating, malpractices or data recording during any of the testing procedures.
(h) Merit List. Recommendation in FSB does not confirm final selection. A merit list will be prepared for the medically fit candidates on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates at FSB and depending upon the availability of vacancies. The number of vacancies may vary from branch to branch and will be decided at a later date depending on the number of training vacancies available at training establishments. The list of candidates selected on the basis of merit list will be uploaded in Coast Guard recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in during first week of Dec 2018. The 7 joining letters will be issued accordingly. The training at INA, Ezhimala is scheduled to commence in end Dec 2018.