Name of Post:
Haryana SSC 10+2 Fire Operator Online Form 2018
Post Date :
06 April 2018 | 12:17 AM
Short Information :
HSSC – Haryana Staff Selection Commission has Issued Notification For the Recruitment Fire Operator Cum Driver 1646 Post 2018. Candidates Apply Through Online Application Form. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Qualification and Other Criteria Can Read the Official Notification Before Apply To Online.
HSSC- HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
Fire Operator Cum Driver Recruitment 2018
Advt NO. : 02/2018
· Notification Issued : 28/03/2018
· Application Begin : 06/04/2018
· Last Date for Apply Online : 06/05/2018
· Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 08/05/2018
· Exam Date : Notified Soon
· General Male / Female Candidates : Rs. 100/-
· General Female (Haryana) : Rs. 50/-
· SC, BC, EBPG (Haryana) Male : Rs. 25/-
· SC, BC, EBPG (Haryana) Female : Rs. 13/-
Total : 1646 Post
AGE LIMIT AS ON 06TH MAY 2018
· Minimum Age Limit : 17 Years
· Maximum Age Limit : 42 Years
· Read the Official Notification for Age Relaxation.
· 5200-20200+ 2400 GP
· 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
· Heavy Motor Driving License
Fire Operator Cum Driver
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
ONLINE PROCEDURE LINKS
Copyright 2018-19 @ WWW.SARKARIRESULTSTODAY.COM
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Candidates an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks Etc. being published in this Sarkari Results Today Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
1. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
2. The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
3. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
4. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for reprinting of your online filled application form and e Challan form.
5. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
6. The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/ scrutiny.
7. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/ Mother’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, obtained marks, passing year, photo & Signature, fee, etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/ her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate for selection. As per notification G.S.R.- 10/ const./ Art. 309/ 2018, dated 13.02.2018 issued by General Administration Department, Haryana Government, the commission shall make selection and recommendation of the name of the candidates to a department or an office for Group ‘C’ posts on the basis of written exam and there shall be no interview. The scheme of marks in respect of selection to Group ‘C’ posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, which is detailed below:-
1. Written exam: 90 marks
2. Socio-Economic criteria and experience: 10 marks
(For details see notification G.S.R.- 10/const./ Art. 309/ 2018, dated 13.02.2018)
The written examination will be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT). The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/ suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. HSSC reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies on administrative grounds. The candidates shall be bound by all the instructions issued from time to time.