Name of Post:
IIT Kanpur JEE Advanced Result 2018
June 10, 2018 @ 9:30
Brief Information :
Indian Institute of Technology IIT, Kanpur has Issued Official Notification for The Admission of JEE Advanced in Various Trade IIT, NIIT College Exam Admission 2018 Through Online Application Form Process. Those Candidates are Qualify JEE Main Can Read the Official Notification Before Apply Online JEE Advanced Admission Form.
CBSE Joint Entrance Examination (IIT Kanpur)
JEE Advanced Admission Online Form 2018
· Online Application Start : 02/05/2018
· Apply Online Last Date : 07/05/2018
· Fee Payment Last Date : 08/05/2018
· Exam Date : 20/05/2018
· Admit Card Available : 14/05/2018
· Result Available : 10/06/2018
· General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 2600/-
· SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 1300/-
· Divyang & Female Candidates : Rs. 1300/-
· Pay the Exam Fee Through Online and Offline Fee Mode.
AGE LIMIT CRITERIA
· For General, OBC Candidates : Born after – 01/10/1993
· For SC, ST and Divyang Candidates : Born after – 01/10/1998
· Candidates Passed JEE Mains 2018 Entrance Exam with Secured Qualification.
How to Apply JEE Advanced 2018
· All JEE Mains Eligible Candidates are filled to JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form.
· Click on the Apply Online Link and Enter Your Registration Details.
· Scan Document Required for Filling Online Class 10th and 12th Certificate.
· Check the Application and pay the Exam to complete form.
Read the Official Instruction Carefully Before Apply Online.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
ONLINE PROCEDURE LINKS
Download Entrance Result
Download Counselling Schedule
Final Answer Key
Mock Test and Help Video for CBT
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Candidates an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks Etc. being published in this Sarkari Results Today Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
Indian Institutes of Technology
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are institutions of national importance established through Acts of Parliament for fostering excellence in education. Over the years, IITs have created a world class educational platform that is dynamically sustained through quality teaching and internationally acclaimed research with excellent infrastructure and the best available minds. The faculty and alumni of IITs
Occupy key positions in academia and industry, both in India and abroad, and continue to make considerable impact on all sections of the society. At present, there are twenty three IITs across the country.
The primary objectives of IITs are as follows:
• To create an environment that encourages freedom of thought and pursuit of excellence, and inculcates the necessary vision and self-discipline to achieve excellence.
• To build a solid foundation of scientific and technical knowledge and to prepare competent and motivated engineers and scientists.
• To kindle an entrepreneurial spirit among the students.
• To prepare the students to become outstanding professionals and contribute to nation-building.
Admission into various undergraduate programs (see 2. ACADEMIC PROGRAMS) across IITs is through the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced).
Through JEE (Advanced), IITs offer admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences or Architecture. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are awarded to candidates enrolled in the dual degree programs upon successful completion of the course curriculum. In a some of the IITs, students enrolled into the 4-year Bachelor’s program have the option to pursue B. Tech. (Honors) and/or B. Tech. with Minors. Dual Degree students may also pursue a Minor. Further, in some IITs B. Tech. students also have the option to pursue Interdisciplinary Dual Degree, with Bachelors in parent Department and Masters in some other Department. All the above options require fulfilment of certain academic performance related criteria. The types of academic programs offered at IITs and their minimum duration are given in the next page.
However, not all the listed programs and courses are available in all the institutes.
The relevant programs and courses offered in 2017 are given in Annexure-III: COURSES OFFERED IN THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18. The programs that will be offered in 2018 will be announced at the time of seat allocation (i.e., filling-in of choices for admission).
The programs are credit-based and thus offer the flexibility to progress at one’s own pace. A minimum level of performance is essential for satisfactory progress.
The medium of instruction is English in all the programs.
All Indian nationals who satisfy the eligibility criteria (see Section 11) can appear in JEE (Advanced). The successful candidates meeting the Class XII (or equivalent) performance criterion (see Section 26) are eligible for admission into IITs. While allotting seats, policies, as per Government of India rules, are followed depending on candidates’ category and/or nationality.
TYPE OF ACADEMIC PROGRAMS OFFERED AT IITs WITH THEIR
Bachelor of Technology
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Architecture
Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech.
Dual Degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology
Dual Degree B.S.-M.S.
Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science
Integrated Master of Technology
Integrated Master of Science
*Only those academic programs for which admission is based on JEE (Advanced) examination are shown here. These Institutes also have other academic programs, viz., B.Des., M.Tech., M.Sc., M.Des., Ph.D., etc. with different admission criteria.