Name of Post:
RPSC Rajasthan Headmaster Recruitment 2018 Online Form
Post Update Date:
09th April 2018 @ 10: 50 AM
Short Information :
RPSC – Rajasthan Public Service Commission Has Issued Official Notification for the Recruitment of Head Master in Secondary School Recruitment 2018 Through Online Application Form. Those Candidates Are Capable to the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Qualification Criteria Can Read the Official Notification and Apply Online.
RPSC- Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer
Headmaster Recruitment 2018
Advt No. : 06/2017-18
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
· Registration Starting On : 09/04/2018
· Registration Closing On : 08 May 2018
· Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 08/05/2018
· Last Date For Correction: 09 – 15 May 2018
· Exam will be Held On : Notified Soon
· Admit Card Download : Notified Soon
· General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 400/-
· SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 300/-
· Divyang Candidates Fee : Rs. 300/-
· Note : The Fee May be changed on 09 April 2018.
· ONLINE: Debit Card | Credit Card | Net Banking
· OFFLINE: E Challan Fee Mode.
AGE LIMIT CRITERIA
As on 01st July, 2018
DETAILS OF VACANCIES
Total Vacancy : 1200 Post
ONLINE PROCEDURE LINKS
APPLY TO ONLINE
Copyright 2018-19 @ WWW.SARKARIRESULTSTODAY.COM
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Candidates an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks Etc. being published in this Sarkari Results Today Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
Scheme of examination and syllabus for the post of Headmaster Secondary School
(1) The examination shall carry 600 marks.
(2) There will be two papers. Both the Papers shall be of 300 marks each. Duration of both the Papers shall be Three hours each.
(3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
(4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
(5) Subjects included in both the papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below:
Paper-I General Studies
Duration: 3 Hours
No. of Questions
Rajasthan, Indian and World history with special emphasis on Rajasthan culture and Indian National Movement.
Indian Polity, Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan.
Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching.
Rajasthan, India, World Geography. 30 60 5 General Science.
Paper-II General awareness about education and educational administration
Duration: 3 Hours
No. of Questions
Mental Ability Test.
Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level)
Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Educational Management at School level, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan.
Right to children to Free and Compulsory Education Act. 2009, Rajasthan Service Rules, CCA Rules, GF & AR.
Language ability test:- Hindi, English.