STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI)
SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICER RECRUITMENT 2018
Advt No. : CRPD/SCO/2017-18/11
· Registration Starting on : 20/03/2018
· Registration Closing on : 21/04/2018
· Fee Payment Last Date : 21/04/2018
· Exam Held on : 19/05/2018
· Admit Card Available: 07/05/2018.
· General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
· SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 100/-
· PH Candidates : Rs. 100/-
ONLINE: Credit Card | Debit Card | Net Banking,
OFFLINE: E Challan Fee Mode.
DETAILS OF VACANCIES
Total Vacancy : 119 Post
Deputy General Manager (Law)
Candidates Have 3 / 5 Years Degree in Law From any Recognized University in India.
Deputy Manager (Law)
Special Management Executive
CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA in Finance or 2 Years PG Diploma in Finance From any Recognized Govt. Institute.
Note for Law Post: Candidates Must be Enrolled in Bar Council of India and Experience is Based on Advocacy Practice for More Details Read the Full Notification.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
ONLINE PROCEDURE LINKS
Download Admit Card
PLEASE NOTE THAT
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (age, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
4. Short listing & interview will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
5. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfing the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
6. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates). No separate intimation/ advertisement etc. will be issued in case of any change/ update. The Call letter/ advise, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
7. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as the cut-off marks in final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
a. Special Management Executive & Deputy General Manager (Law) (both regular & contractual): The selection process will involve shortlisting and interview. The applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc. Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview. The candidates will be awarded marks out of 50 and the qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
b. Deputy Manager (Law): The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview. The test will be conducted tentatively on 06.05.2018. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also advised to the candidates through SMS and e-mails. Candidates will be required to download the call letters.
CANDIDATE SHOULD CHOOSE THE NAME OF THE CENTRE WHERE HE/ SHE DESIRES TO APPEAR IN THE EXAMINATION. NO CHANGE IN THE CHOICE OF EXAMINATION CENTRE WILL BE ENTERTAINED. THE BANK, HOWEVER, RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADD OR DELETE ANY CENTRE AND ALLOT THE CANDIDATE TO ANY CENTRE OTHER THAN THE ONE HE/ SHE HAS OPTED.
i. Test pattern:
No. of Questions
ii. Except Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, other papers will be qualifying in nature. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in these papers. The minimum qualifying marks will be as decided (or may be waived) at the discretion of Bank. The questions will be bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English (except for test of English Language). The candidates will have option to give their answer in Hindi or English (except for test of English Language).