Name of Post:
South Indian Bank SIB PO Recruitment Online Form 2018
Post Update Date :
June 30, 2018 @ 01:25 PM
Brief Information :
South Indian Bank Ltd Has Issued Official Notice Regarding Of Recruitment Post Of Probationary Officer Scale I Recruitment 2018 Through Online Application Form. Candidates Are Interested To The Following SIB Bank Recruitment And Completed The All Educational Qualification / Eligibility Criteria Can Read The Official Notification And Apply Online Carefully. How To Apply
South Indian Bank
SIB PO Probationary Officer Scale I Recruitment 2018
Fee Payment Mode
Total : 150 Post
Age Limit Criteria
PO Scale I
· Less Than 25 Years as on 31/12/2017
Educational Qualification / Eligibility
· Matric to Graduate Qualification Passed with Minimum 60% Marks Each.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
ONLINE PROCEDURE LINKS
Online Test Result
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Candidates an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks Etc. being published in this Sarkari Results Today Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
a) Application Procedure
1. Candidates to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
b) Payment of Fees
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
c) Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Candidate should also ensure that photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
– Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
– Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
– Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
– If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
– If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
– If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
– Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
– Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) – Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
– Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of required size and the face should be clearly visible.
– If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
– The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
– The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
– The signature will be used in the Attendance sheet and wherever necessary.
– The applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the applicant may be disqualified.
– Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb – Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20kb
– Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
– Candidates should ensure that the signature uploaded is clearly visible
Scanning the photograph & signature:
– Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
– Set Color to True Color
– File Size as specified above
– Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
– The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
– Candidates using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50kb & 20kb respectively by using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50 kb (photograph) & 20 kb(signature) by using crop and then resize option (Please see point (i) & (ii) above for the pixel size) in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.
– If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed.
– While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
– There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature
– Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”
– Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph / Signature file has been saved.
– Select the file by clicking on it – Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
Your Online Application will not be registered unless you upload your photograph and signature as specified.
(1) In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear the candidate’s application may be rejected. After uploading the photograph/ signature in the online application form candidates should check that the images are clear and have been uploaded correctly. In case the photograph or signature is not prominently visible, the candidate may edit his/ her application and re-upload his/ her photograph or signature, prior to submitting the form.
(2) After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms. Please note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us.