Name of Post:
UPSC Central Police Force (AC) Recruitment Online Form 2018
Post Date :
25 April 2018
Brief Information :
UPSC – Union Public Service Commission for the Recruitment Post of Central Armed Police Force CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 Through to Online Application Form. Those Candidates Are Completed the Education and Physical Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Official Notification Before Apply Online.
UPSC – Union Public Service Commission
Combined Central Armed Police Force (Assistant Commandant Exam 2018)
Advt NO. : 08/2018-CPF
· Registration Start On : 25/04/2018
· Registration Closed On : 21/05/2018 @ 06:00 PM
· Last Date Fee Payment : 21/05/2018
· Exam Date : 12/08/2018
· Admit Card Available : July 2018
· General / OBC : 200/-
· SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
· All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
ONLINE: – Debit Card│Credit Card│Net Banking.
OFFLINE: – SBI E Challan Fee Mode
· Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
· Physical Eligibility
AGE LIMIT CRITERIA
Maximum Age : 20 Years as on 01st August 2018
Minimum Age : 25 Years as on 01st August 2018
Total : 398 Post
100 Meters Race
800 Meters Race
3 Min 45 Second
4 Min 45 Second
Shot Put 7.26 Kg
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
ê ONLINE PROCEDURE LINKS ê
Apply Online Part I
Pay Exam Fee Part II
Re Print Form
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Candidates an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks Etc. being published in this Sarkari Results Today Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATIONS
Candidates are required to apply Online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Salient features of the system of Online Application Form are given hereunder:
· Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
· Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. PartI and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
· The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) [excepting SC/ST/Female candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of State Bank of India by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
· Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
· The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 25th April, 2018 to 21st May, 2018 till 18.00 Hours.
· Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with higher RID is complete in all respects.
· In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
· The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
· The applicants are advised to check their e-mails at regular intervals and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
· Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications.
SELECTION PROCEDURE/SCHEME AND SYLLABUS OF THE EXAMINATION
Selection Procedure/Scheme: Written Examination
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks In this paper candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components and other communications/ language skills will 8 be English only.
NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure that in Paper II they write the answers only in the medium allowed by the Commission for the different Components as mentioned above. No credit will be given for answers written in a medium other than the one allowed in the Paper. Candidates will be required to indicate the medium of Essay Component in the Attendance Lists and on the Answer Book. No credit will be given for the Essay Component if the candidate indicates a medium on the Attendance List and on the Answer Book other than the one in which he/she has written the
NOTE-II: There will be minimum qualifying marks separately in each Paper as may be fixed by the Commission in their discretion. Paper-I will be evaluated first and evaluation of Paper- II will be done only of those candidates who obtain the minimum qualifying marks in Paper-I.
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
The objective type questions with multiple choices in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
1. General Mental Ability the questions will be designed to test the logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability, and data interpretation.
2. General Science the questions will be set to test general awareness, scientific temper, comprehension and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday observation including new areas of importance like Information Technology, Biotechnology, and Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance: The questions will test the candidates’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, societal and developmental issues, industry, business, globalization, and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test candidates’ knowledge of the Country’s political system and the Constitution of India, social systems and public administration, economic development in India, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
5. History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its social, economic and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the physical, social and economic aspects of geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay questions which are to be answered in long narrative form either in Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.