Name of Post:
UPSC Combined Medical Service CMS Recruitment Admit Card 2018
July 02, 2018 @ 12:21 PM
Brief Information :
UPSC – Union Public Service Commission Has Issued Official Notification for The Combined Medical Service Exam CMS Recruitment 2018 Through Online Application Form. Those Candidates are Interested to the Following Recruitment and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Official Notification Before Apply Online.
Union Public Service Commission
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam (CMSE) Recruitment 2018
Advt No: 09/2018- CMS
· Registration Starts : 02 May 2018
· Registration Closes : 25 May 2018
· Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 25 May 2018
· Exam Held on : 22 July 2018
· Admit Card Available : July 2018
· General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 200/-
· SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 0/-
· Female Candidates : Rs. 0/-
· Online: Debit Card, Credit Card Net Banking.
· Offline: E Challan, Mode Only.
Age Limit As on 01st August 2017
· Maximum Age : 32 Years
· Candidates Must Have been Born Not Earlier than 2nd August 1986
· Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree from Recognized University in India.
· Kindly Read the Full Notification For More Details.
Total : 454 Post
NAME OF POST
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways
Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service
Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service
The Aspiring Candidates Are Requested To Read the Official Advertisement and Apply Online Carefully
ONLINE PROCEDURE LINKS
Download Admit Card
Pay Exam Fee
Re Print Form
Disclaimer: The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Candidates an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks Etc. being published in this Sarkari Results Today Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
1. Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination:
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of e-Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
3. Last Date for submission of Applications:
The online Applications can be filled upto 25th May, 2018 till 6.00 P.M.
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid and active E-mail i.d. while filling up Online Application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
5. Penalty for wrong answers:
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
6. The written examination for Combined Medical Service for two objective papers will be conducted in Computer based mode. A demo module for Computer based mode of this examination will be available on UPSC website www.upsc.gov.in at the time of the launching of e-Admit Card.
7. FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES:
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10:00 hrs and 17:00 hrs.
8. Mobile Phones banned:
(a) Mobiles phones, Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
(b) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Centres of Examination: The Examination will be held at the following centres:
AGARTALA GANGTOK PANAJI (GOA)
AHMEDABAD HYDERABAD PATNA
AIZWAL IMPHAL PORT BLAIR
ALLAHABAD ITANAGAR RAIPUR
BANGALORE JAIPUR RANCHI
BAREILLY JAMMU SAMBALPUR
BHOPAL JORHAT SHILLONG
CHANDIGARH KOCHI SHIMLA
CHENNAI KOHIMA SRINAGAR
CUTTACK KOLKATA THIRUVANATHAPURAM
LUCKNOW DEHRADUN TIRUPATI
DELHI MADURAI UDAIPUR
DHARWAD MUMBAI VISHAKHAPATNAM
The centres and the dates of holding the examination as mentioned above are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
NB: Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, Commission reserve the right to change the Centres at their discretion if the situation demands.”
Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination.
Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be considered/ granted.