VIT University Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE 2018)
B. Tech Admission 2018 Admit Card
ONLINE PROCEDURE LINKS
Download Admit Card
Apply Online (Registration )
Download Information Brochure
• VIT is emerging as a benchmark for the continuous journey towards excellence amongst institutions of higher education in the field of technology across the country. Its values of equality, transparency and healthy collaboration have been ably guided under the leadership of its founder Dr. G. Viswanathan, renowned for his principled life devoted to public service. The ubiquitous sense of joy and enthusiasm observed in the campus bears testimony to the positive learning and living experiences enjoyed by every student at VIT. Ours is a place where opportunities for learning as well as recreation are maximized and distractions are minimized. VIT students get to feel the taste of a borderless world through a heterogeneous group of students from across the globe, who have made VIT as their institution of choice. VIT has long since been devoted to provide quality education in various Engineering disciplines of Science and Technology and of late it has proliferated into frontiers of Research as well. The Institute follows a rigorous selection procedure to admit students into various programmes. An exclusive entrance examination for all B.Tech. programmes, Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE), is conducted for all those aspiring for a career in engineering. VIT University is pleased to announce new campuses in VIT Bhopal & VIT-AP functioning from 2017.
• The number of examination days will be estimated based on the total number of applications received and the test centres will be given as chosen by the candidates in the application form.
• In the rare and unlikely event of a technical failure during the test, the candidate may be required to attempt the test again. Candidate must visit www.vit.ac.in regularly to obtain latest news, information and updates on the entrance test.
• VIT reserves the right to reschedule the examination for a candidate. The candidate will not be charged any additional entrance exam fee if the re-schedule is initiated by VIT. However, the candidate has to make his / her own arrangements at his / her cost similar to the original schedule to take the test in the revised schedule.
• Candidates should strictly submit only one application to appear for the VITEEE. If more than one application is found, the entire registration will be rejected by VIT.
ONLINE TEST BOOKING PROCEDURE
• While booking your test schedule, please ensure that you have a photocopy of the application form you submitted and the Online Test Booking Password.
• A slot once booked cannot be changed. Request for change of test city, date, slot and subject will not be entertained under any circumstances.
• In case of non-availability of slots in the test centre of your choice, the candidate may choose to book a slot in an alternative centre / date.
• The online test booking system is available only for those eligible candidates who have submitted the application form complete in all respects on or before the last date mentioned.
• It is the responsibility of the candidates to book their test schedule in the ONLINE TEST BOOKING SYSTEM within the stipulated time. VIT will not be held accountable for the non-bookings. The entrance test fee will not be refunded under any circumstances in such cases.
• The confirmation mail will be sent automatically to the candidate’s email address after he / she has booked his / her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
• Once the booking is complete, the e-Admit card will be generated which needs to be printed by the student from the same page. Reprint option is also available on the same URL link.
• The e-Admit card will be generated once the candidate has booked his/her schedule through the Online Test Booking System.
• The e-Admit card will be auto-generated for only those candidates who book a slot using the Online Test Booking system before the last date. For those who have not booked, slots will be generated based on the information given in the application form and availability of the slot.
• The e-Admit card will indicate the e-Admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the test center, test date and time selected by the candidate. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of VIT University immediately.
• The e-Admit card will be made available for candidates in www.vit.ac.in. Candidate should provide the application form number and Online Test Booking password to download the e-Admit card.
• The copy of the e-Admit card will also be emailed to the candidate.
• Candidates must provide a valid email ID in the application form. The e-Admit card will not be dispatched to candidates via post or fax.
• Candidates should ensure that a printer is connected to their computer while printing the e-Admit card. Your application should be sent either by Registered Post or Speed Post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT, so as to reach the office on or before February 28, 2018. Before dispatching the application form ensure that you have filled in the correct Test City Code, Subject and tick the checklist on the envelope provided.
• Candidates should take a print out of the e-Admit card using the print option on A4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-Admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print out.
• Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid e-Admit card.
• Candidates must not mutilate the e-Admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
• The e-Admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of counselling / admission Candidates will not be allowed to attend the test, without the following documents. Candidate should report to theselected test centre with:
1. e-Admit card
2. Photocopy of the application form and
3. Any one of the following for photo identification.
a. School or college Photo ID card
b. Twelfth Standard board exam hall ticket (or) admit card bearing photo
c. Aadhar Card
e. Driving License
f. Voter ID card
g. IT Pan card
Admit card will not be processed if the
Application is incomplete:
• In the case of an eligible candidate, whose application form is incomplete (For eg. Declaration not signed, no signature below the photograph, photograph not affixed on the application form, address not clearly written, invalid e-mail ID etc.), the application will not be processed for the issue of an Admit Card. VIT does not take the responsibility to inform such candidates.
• Candidates are advised to thoroughly check the application form (OMR) before posting.